Followers

Monday, December 16, 2013

Gift Tootles


Good morning all you sweet peeps.  Today I have Miss Gift Tootles for you. She is from Broken Box here and is an adorable image to color. http://www.brokenboxstock.com  You should check out their site they have lots of great digi's to work with.  I colored her with copic, that I am just learning to use.  She has been cut out with a spellbinders die cut.  The card is a gate fold card and yuo can see that I did the inside of this one as well.  The Silver strips on the front are from Hobby Lobby and give the card its bling.  I then added the 3 rhinestones to the front.  I like how she turned out and hope you do as well.  This is my DT card for Created with Love Challenges.  The site address is http://createdwithlovechallenges.blogspot.com/ so come on over and join us.  Check out the inspiration for some of your cards.  Hope to see you there. 

5 comments:

  1. Cute image and great card, enjoying the hop x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous, Linda!!! I am enjoying the blog hop!! Such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Linda, love the image and the papers.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.