Followers

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Holly Corrine

Good evening all you crafters.  Today I am posting a freebie that I got from Simply Betty Stamps.  She is so adorable, I really love her.  I colored her with copics, and it is the first one that I colored that I really like.  New to copics and just learning so bare with me on this one.  I will be doing a lot of practicing with them.  The image was cut out with a label die from SU and the little holly leaves is from  a $1.00 punch I got at Michaels and don't now the bran name of.  The background paper is from Martha Stewart 6x6 Christmas pack that was in my stash.  The ribbon was tied with a bow maker and the ribbon is also from my stash from last years after Christmas buys.  I put three gems at the top with 3 holly leaves for bling.  I hope you like my card and will leave me some love with it.  Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog and if you leave me some love I can come visit you as well.  Happy Crafting all.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Linda! I absolutely love your background paper and the holly that you punched out!! Great work!!
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! Love the paper!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.