Thursday, December 19, 2013

Holly Corrine

Good evening all you crafters.  Today I am posting a freebie that I got from Simply Betty Stamps.  She is so adorable, I really love her.  I colored her with copics, and it is the first one that I colored that I really like.  New to copics and just learning so bare with me on this one.  I will be doing a lot of practicing with them.  The image was cut out with a label die from SU and the little holly leaves is from  a $1.00 punch I got at Michaels and don't now the bran name of.  The background paper is from Martha Stewart 6x6 Christmas pack that was in my stash.  The ribbon was tied with a bow maker and the ribbon is also from my stash from last years after Christmas buys.  I put three gems at the top with 3 holly leaves for bling.  I hope you like my card and will leave me some love with it.  Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog and if you leave me some love I can come visit you as well.  Happy Crafting all.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Linda! I absolutely love your background paper and the holly that you punched out!! Great work!!
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! Love the paper!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...