Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Girl in the Daisy Frame


Hi everyone.  Today's post is for Creative Colors Challenge here: http://creativecolorschallenge.blogspot.com/.  This challenge is all about color with a twist each challenge. This challenge the twist is to use glitter.  So I used a lot of glitter.  The shape behind my image is glitter paper as well as the leaves and the butterflies in White.   We give you the colors and you make your card.  Today is Dark brown, cream and white with glitter.  My image is from Dilly Beans Stamps here: http://sillydillybeans.blogspot.com/.  If your looking for some fun stamps check out this site you will not be disappointed.  My image was colored with copics markers and cut behind her is with a spellbinder die cut.  The cut behind that is jut a bit bigger and the same die.  The leaves are from another spillbinder die and the butterflies are a SU die cut that also embosses the butterflies as well. I really hope you will come down to the challenge and play we have some great prizes and we are just getting started so your chances of winning are best right now.  I sure hope all my crafting friends will come see us this week.  Have a wonderful day.  Till I see you again, happy crafting.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Linda! Love the framing of the image...so creative! Hugs, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Linda. Love the glittery butterfly. Thanks for sharing your lovely card.
    Hugs,
    Archana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ligger, and beautiful image. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...