Followers

Monday, January 20, 2014

Winged Things.

Good Morning to you all.  Today is the post for my DT spot for Created With Love Challenge #74.  Wow can't believe we have had that many.  I do love being on a DT team.  This image is from Fred she said. here http://fred-she-said-store.blogspot.com/.  They have some awesome images to choose from.  This weeks challenge is Winged things so I chose this one because of the butterflies.  I do love butterflies.  I did this one a bit different I made the base card 6x6 and the top part of the card I scored the top and then inked the edges of the score lines. I did that in lavender chalk ink.  Then I used my word background stamp from SU to do most of the front of the card.  I left the top right corner as it was.  I colored my flowers with Copis and cut them and the rest of the part of the image out.  I used glossy accents on the flowers and some of the leaves.  I put glitter glue on the butterflies to give them some bling.  I put the flower layers together with pot dots to give them some demention. I made the envelope as the card is a 6x6 and I didn't have an envelope that would fit.  Love the new envelope maker from We are memory keepers.  I sure hope you will come down to the challenge at Created with love challenges here.www.createdwithlovechallenges.blogspot.com and play along.  Would love to see all your creations.  Happy Crafting all.

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty card!!!! Love the flowers!!!! And I would like to Thank You for your very sweet comment on my blog!!! I hope you are having a very blessed day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful creation, perfect for so many different occasions! Love the background with script and the dimension of the popped up flowers - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful creation, perfect for so many different occasions! Love the background with script and the dimension of the popped up flowers - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.