Followers

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Rosie

Hi all you crafters.  Today or I should say tonite my entry is from Mi Ran Jung Art.  She was a freebie on Facebook and this is what I did with her image.  I colored her with Copics. I then took the dp and put it thro a new embossing folder from  Darice (they are very deep in there cut so be careful not to use light weight card stock as it can tear)  I added a flower that I made from some cut outs on my cricut.  The butterflies are from Stampin up die.  Love this die I used it often.  I added the jewel at the top for bling.  Hope you like my little Rosie I think she is pretty special.  Happy Crafting all.
 I would also like to enter this card in the TTCRD anything goes Challenge here. http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/  come on down and join the fun.

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! Love that blue flower with so much dimension. I'm a new follower. :) Thanks for visiting me at MightyCrafty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! (I just inked up this image to color myself!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. That flower is stunning xx

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.