Monday, December 30, 2013

New Challenge Announcement

Hi to all my loyal followers and any new followers that I have.  Today I would like to make an announcement that makes me happy and proud.  I have been chosen to be on a new Design Team for Creative Colors Challenge. (here: http://creativecolorschallenge.blogspot.com/)  I hope you will all come check us out and be a follower and to join in the fun with us.  We are a pretty diverse team but we make a super team when all together.  I can't wait for the fun to begin.  That all starts January 7, 2014.  So go check out the colors and make a card and join in the fun.  We will be having some super prizes for the winners.  I have my first DT card done for this Challenge and I am so super excited for you all to see it.  We have a great sponsor for the first challenge and it is the one and only Shari Baldy and her super Besties big eyed dolls.  You can use what ever image you have you just have to follow the color scheme that the challenge calls for and it is up on the site now so you can go get those colors and get to crafting that next special card just for our new challenge.  I certainly hope you will join us in the fun and help kick off our very first Challenge.  Well I hope to see all of you there on January 7th.  Happy Crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...