Followers

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Sassy Lady

Hey all you lovely crafters.  Tonight I am posting a card that I have done for a challenge on Facebook at the Sassy Studio Designs page.  The challenge is folds.  The folds are in her beautiful dress.  She has been a joy to color.  Love those folds and she is so beautiful.  I certainly hope I did her justice.  I colored her with my copics and am trying to learn the blending technique so hope this looks ok.  I am happy with her but have another printed to practice more.  They say practice makes perfect so we will see maybe someday I will be perfect LOL.  Well I sure hope you like her as much as I do.  Thanks for looking and hope you will leave me some love.  I do read each and everyone of them.  Happy Crafting all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.