Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Sassy Lady

Hey all you lovely crafters.  Tonight I am posting a card that I have done for a challenge on Facebook at the Sassy Studio Designs page.  The challenge is folds.  The folds are in her beautiful dress.  She has been a joy to color.  Love those folds and she is so beautiful.  I certainly hope I did her justice.  I colored her with my copics and am trying to learn the blending technique so hope this looks ok.  I am happy with her but have another printed to practice more.  They say practice makes perfect so we will see maybe someday I will be perfect LOL.  Well I sure hope you like her as much as I do.  Thanks for looking and hope you will leave me some love.  I do read each and everyone of them.  Happy Crafting all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...