Monday, February 17, 2014

"My Friends"

 
Welcome all you crafters to my little corner of the world.  Today I want to introduce you to my "Friends"  This is Elenore, Pickles and Tilly.  They are from Lacy Sunshine http://lacysunshine.weebly.com/ here.  If you love digi's as much as I do you will love this store.  Oh my I could spend my entire pay check here. Heather has some of the greatest digi's I have ever seen.  She is very talented.  I hope you will go check out her site.  Now onward and upward to the card itself.  Our theme this week at Created with love Challenges is "Friends"  So that is why I picked this image.  I colored it twice and chose this one as I like the way it turned out better.  The other image I will use for a Valentine card for my great grand daughter.  She loves dinosaurs.  I really struggled with the background of this one for some reason but I finally liked how it turned out.  The doilies are from Michael's in the cake dept. and the butterflies I cut out of glitter paper from Walmart, with my Stampin- up die cut.  It also embosses when it cuts and I like that.  I just cut the sentiment out of paper and did the cuts free hand.  This is a 5x7 card as I really made my image a bit bigger then I thought but I like it anyway.  I put three crystals on opposing corners.  I sure hope you will come to the challenge here. http://createdwithlovechallenges.blogspot.com/ and play along with us.  We have some wonderful prizes and great inspiration from our DT team. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...