Followers

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Paint Brushes


Well good morning, afternoon or evening to you all.  How I love to blog.  Since I have been on two wonderful design teams for a while It has gotten to be even more fun.  Today is for the Creative Color Challenge here: http://creativecolorschallenge.blogspot.com/.  I truly hope that you will come visit us and play along.  We are a pretty new challenge but we have some great prizes an would love to see what creations you come up with.  I know I am certainly having fun with this.   Today my image is from http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.com/.  If your looking for some unique designs check this site out you will not be disappointed at all.    My image is a can of brushes and they were colored with copics.  The can was colored with a turquoises glitter pen.  The back ground paper seem to say paint lines to me so that is why I used that paper.  The border cut is from fiskars.  The 3 buttons are from reflections.  I used silver thread in them and tied it in a knot.  The sentiment was one I had in my stash and I don't remember who it is by there was a whole page of letters and sentiments with it.  I thought it said something about being able to paint and see the results. I sure hope you will all come visit us and join in the challenge as well.  We have some great prizes and are a new challenge so come play along with us.  Happy Crafting to you all. 

2 comments:

  1. Linda, Hi Gal! Love that card and that image is great for crafting! Great card, TFS.

    Hugs
    Chris B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colored image and fun paper.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.