Followers

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Sexy Lady

Good afternoon all you crafting peeps.  Today I am posting for fun.  This image is from Rick St. Dennis and I think she is pretty special.  I really love her hair and that sexy dress.  I would love to find one like this for an up coming Wedding we have in April.  Anyway it was colored with copic's markers.  It is the top for a box of cards that I made.  The side bling is a cut out that I got in a pack from Hobby Lobby.  The flower cut is a fiskars punch and the gem is from my stash.  The box is royal blue and holds 6 all occasion cards.  I hope you like it and I think I am going to enter this into the Paper Al Mode Challenge at the Outlaws anything goes challenge this week, the tag for that is PAM02152014.  http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com  I am glad you stopped by and hope you will leave me a comment.  I read every one of them,  and who doesn't like comments.  If you have a blog then please leave me the address and I will come follow you and leave you some love as well. 

1 comment:

  1. Linda, love that image too. Your coloring is so well done. Wish I colored that well, Lol. Have a great weekend.

    Hugs
    Chris B

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.