Saturday, March 22, 2014

Class Card

Hello all you wonderful crafters.  I am posting a card that my class will be making next week.  It is all monotone and I love it. This is the first card of this kind that I have actually made.  I love color so keeping it in just one color range is hard for me.  But I did it so I could show my ladies what it looks like.  I had fun doing this one.  I scored the background so it would look like tile and then rubbed the ink over top so that the score lines showed.  Then I cut the leaves with a spellbinders die cut and the flowers with a Fiskars punch and the oval is also a spell binders die.  I inked the stampin-up stamp with the same color ink as the back ground and just added a little color to it to make it a bit more outstanding.  (can't get rid of all color NOPE not me.)  I used glitter glue on the centers of the flowers instead of putting gems in there.  The ribbon that is on there also has the same color in it.  That is the last of that ribbon that was given to me by my best friend and I am sad it is gone.  Loved that ribbon but it went to a good use.  I hope you like my card and will leave me some love as to what you think of it.  I read every one of the comments on my blog and love hearing from you all.  Thanks for looking and hope you all have a wonderful day.      

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...