Followers

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Book Worm

Good morning all today I am posting for Tuesday Throwdown challenge Tic Tac Toe.  Mine is Buttons, Image and Embossing.  As you can see the button and the image the embossing is a bit harder to see.  It is on the butterflies all three are embossed with a Stampin-up butterfly embosslit.
Come on down and play along with us for this challenge.http://tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.com/.  I colored it with copics, and the sentiment is from the computer.  Happy Crafting all.

2 comments:

  1. Linda I really like the dp you used with the cute image! The black frame adds great dimension too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That image is fab

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Hope you have a fab day!

    Hugs

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.