Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Come Grow Old With Me.


Hi all you wonderful crafters.  Today I am posting for the DT of Creative Colors Challenge.  Our Colors today are deep purple, gold and fushia.  My base card is deep purple and the die cut is the deep fushia or as close to it as I could get.  the gold is in the flowers. The challenge this week are those 3 colors plus you must use a die cut somewhere on your card.  Mine has 3 the leaves and the fushia behind the sentiment.  I colored the sentiment flowers with copics and pop dotted it to the background.  All the papers are from my stash and quite old (at least 6 months old)  The Image is from Bugaboo stamps here: www.bugaboostamps.com.  They have so fantastic digi stamps for you to choose from so I hope you will hop over there and check them out.  The link to our challenge is here:
http://creativecolorschallenge.blogspot.com/ so run to your craft room and make a card and join us.  We would love to see you there this week.  We have some great prizes for the winners.  Happy crafting.

5 comments:

  1. Linda, your card is so pretty and you have used our palette beautifully.
    Thanks so much.
    Hugs,
    Archana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, Linda, I love your card! Your coloring looks awesome and you worked the color palette so well...love it! Hugs, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great workout of this palet!
    hugs,
    Heleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful card ...great way to use colour challenge ..love those flowers :)
    Great job
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your coloring & the sentiment you have selected.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...