Followers

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Believe in Magic

Hey everyone boy what a week and a half I have had.  Not sure if I am loosing my marbles or what.  I posted the wrong card for my DT position this morning and now find out I didn't post this one at all.  Not a good thing.  But today is the day for Creative colors challenge with shades of orange pink and bottle green with 3 laces.  Our sponsor this week is Sentimental Susan.  My card is a deep shade of Pink but when I photographed it the bottom turned purple and no matter how I moved it it was still purple so I quit!  My flowers are from Crafty City and my laces are from my stash.  It was a pretty quick and simple card to make.  The gems are some I got at the scrapbook expo a few years ago.  Almost out now so time to go to the next expo.  I sure hope you will all come down and join our challenge.  We have some nice prizes as well.  Our blog addy is :http://creativecolorschallenge.blogspot.com/ so hope to see you there.  Happy Crafting

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Linda, your card is absolutely gorgeous! Is that DP or did you stencil over lace? Love it! I hope things get better for you! Hugs, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW.... what a beautiful card and love all the work . Great Sentiment :)
    Hugs Rose

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.