Followers

Monday, April 7, 2014

Easter Bunny

Good morning to you all.  Today my post is about Easter.  This is for my DT position at Created with Love challenges.  I sure hope you will come join us.  My bunny is from QKR Stampede Stamps here:  http://www.qkrstampede.com/index.php.  They have some awesome stamps there so do go check them out you won't be sorry.  Now on to my card. Well maybe I should say my egg.  I cut the shape out with my new silhouette and  also the top scalloped egg.  It took me a couple of tries as I am new to the silhouette but love it.  I made this one for my grand daughter then decided I couldn't give it to her because of all the rhinestones I put on it so will just keep it for me.  I colored the bunny with copics and the sentiment came with the bunny digi I just cut it away from the image.  Not a lot with this one the bunny and gems were plenty for this card.  I hope you will come down to Created with Love challenges here. http://createdwithlovechallenges.blogspot.com/ and play along with us.  I know you will have fun. So get those Easter cards made and join us.  Happy Crafting all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.