Thursday, May 22, 2014

Messy Jessie Door hanger

Hi all you wonderful peeps.  Today I am posting my Messy Jessie door hanger for a challenge at Jess Challenge here:http://jessicascraftychallenge.blogspot.com.
The challenge is to use your favorite colors.  So mine are Yellow and green, I love the two together as I have used here.  I colored her with copic and made it a door hanger to send to my grand daughter.  She loves receiving  things from me that I make for her.  I used a spellbinders die cut to cut the top so she has enough room to hang it on any door she wants to.  I sure hope you will come down and play along at The Jess Challenge and leave me some love as well.  So for now happy crafting.

1 comment:

  1. I am sure your grand daughter will love this! Such a cute image and colored so nicely.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...