Followers

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Messy Jessie Door hanger

Hi all you wonderful peeps.  Today I am posting my Messy Jessie door hanger for a challenge at Jess Challenge here:http://jessicascraftychallenge.blogspot.com.
The challenge is to use your favorite colors.  So mine are Yellow and green, I love the two together as I have used here.  I colored her with copic and made it a door hanger to send to my grand daughter.  She loves receiving  things from me that I make for her.  I used a spellbinders die cut to cut the top so she has enough room to hang it on any door she wants to.  I sure hope you will come down and play along at The Jess Challenge and leave me some love as well.  So for now happy crafting.

1 comment:

  1. I am sure your grand daughter will love this! Such a cute image and colored so nicely.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.