Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Anything is Possible


Well good morning to you all.  Today my post is for Creative Colors Challenge here: http: http://creativecolorschallenge.blogspot.com/.  We are using Bugaboo images for this challenge and you can find them here:  http://www.bugaboostamps.com/.  Our colors for this challenge are above and I would love to see all my crafting friends join us this week for some fun.  I do believe that a color challenge is the hardest one that I do.  I sure makes me think and then hunt for the right papers and colors.  We require a "Stick Pin" this week in your entry.  I have only made a few stick pins in my crafting career and the one on here I got in a Hat Pin swap on another website.  I really think it is quite pretty and thank heavens that I had it.  I think altogether I got like 3 maybe and this is the last one.  Now I suppose I will have to make some if I ever need more.  I don't use them alot.  Ok enough of my rambling and now on to the important stuff.  I colored my image with copic.  My base card is Aqua, the next layer is Clay colored and the next has all three colors in it.  Not a lot of it shows but I like how it turned out..  When I started the card I wasn't sure how I would do it.  My flowers are from Crafty city and some are from a garage sale.  My stars are from the lastest Craft expo in Orlando Florida this past month.  What looks like pearls is my viva white pen.  I love how this looks.  Something else I don't use often.  I suppose I should go find a challenge that requires you to use things you don't always use.  Anyone know of any of these?  I certainly hope to see you all at the challenge.  Happy Crafting to you all. 

5 comments:

  1. So very cute! Love the coloring too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Very pretty card. Nice details

    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, Linda, your card came out so beautiful! Love that adorable image.....too cute! Hugs, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute, Linda. I love it and it's adorable. Great job. TFS... Tereese (Friday)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your card, Linda and that stickpin is super cute. TFS.
    Hugs,
    Archana

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...