Monday, May 19, 2014

Mom banner card

Hey everyone.  Today my card is or was for Mothers day.  My mom has passed away so I still have the card.  I will sell it someday I suppose.  The image is from Imagine that Digi's by Kris here: http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com.  Kris has a progressive challenge that this image is for.  She was fun to color even tho I chose to use purple which is far from being my favorite color.  My mother however loved that color so this was in her memory.  My image was colored with copics.  the die cut is spell binders and the one behind that looks black is actually dark purple as well.  The flowers are cut with a stampin-up butterfly die cut and i use it so often I actually bought a second one to have in case they discontinue it.  My leaves are also a stampin-up die cut and I use it a lot as well.  I didn't put a lot of bling on this card as I wanted MOM to be the focal point of the card.  I would like to invite you to come play along with us at Kris's site and join in the progressive challenge.  Hope you all like my card and will leave me some love.  Happy Crafting all.

3 comments:


  1. Hallo Lady Bug,
    eine wunderschöne Karte hast du gestaltet. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Imagine That Digis by Kris Challenge. Liebe Grüße Silvi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a beautiful card!! I love the fancy diecuts and your coloring is really great! Lovely, I'm sure your mom would have loved it. Maybe you just want to sit this card on your desk or dresser as a li'l reminder? I happen to love purple and yellow too. :) Thanks so much for joining our challenge this month. I hope to see you next time! xxKris

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card and the die cuts set it off perfectly. Thanks for playing along at Imagine That!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...