Followers

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Mothers Day Card

Hi all you wonderful crafters out there.  Tonight my card is for the challenge at The East Wind Face book challenge here : http://www.theeastwind.com/ .  This is the blog but you need to be friends with them on Facebook to play.  It is a Mothers day card that would have been for my mother if she were still here on earth with us but she is in Heaven with God now.  But I dedicate this card to her.   I colored her with my copics.  (me new passion) and cut it out with a new spell binders die cut that I bought at the expo this past weekend.  My dp is some that I have had for ove two years so have no idea who it is by.  The leaves and butterflies were cut out with a stampin up die.  I just added some jewels also bought this past weekend. (had to replenish my stash) at the expo.  I hope you like her she was certainly fun to color.  Why not stop at the blog check out all the entires and to to facebook and become a friend.  Lots of great ladies there.  Happy crafting all hope to see you all again soon. 

1 comment:

  1. Cute little card! Love the colors!

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at The East Wind. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky. I have a great giveaway so don’t forget to join in  Crafting Vicky giveaway post 

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.