Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Spring Blossoms

Good Morning all today my post is for my DT position on the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge.  This image is from Sweet 'n Sassy here:http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com.  They have some wonderful images to use from. I colored my image with copics and fussy cut it out.  I used an embossing folder from Darice for the background paper.  I then used some caulk to color it.  I really like the way it came out.  The die cut around the robin is a file from my silhoutte.  I just love the way it looks.  My flowers are from Crafty City and the butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch.  I have to admit it that I recolored the image 3 times before I got it the way I wanted it.  This time I really like it and I hope you do.  I hope you will come on down to Tuesday Throwdown Challenge here: http://www.tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.com/  and play along with us for our challenge, we have lots of great prizes to win.  We have some amazing DT projects for you to get some inspiration from.  I can't wait to see what you come up to.

Happy Crafting to you all.

5 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty with the beautiful background and textures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perseverance pays! That bird is gorgeous (but I'm sure your earlier efforts were just fine!) Lovely card, Linda. Have a great week!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the robin red-breast effect of your coloring, Linda! Beautiful card and the butterfly is so pretty. Love the cut from your Silhouette, too. Very delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card LInda!! I love the way you created the scene with the background and image :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a Fabulous card and I love the colours...thanks so much for sharing it with us...Thanks for stopping by my blog and offering those sweet words.

    Stampin' HUGZ
    Beverley

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...