Followers

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Pretty Lady in Yellow

Hi everyone.  Today my post is a practice image that I am doing a skin and hair class with Kit and Clowder.  I think I am getting a better or I sure hope so.  I have colored her with copic's.  I have made a center step card to mount her on.  The flowers are from a garage sale and some from Crafty City.  The leaves are a stampin up punch and die cut.  The butterflies are also a Stampin- up die cut.  I really like this image and will certainly but using it more.  It was a freebie I found on Divant Art.  Thanks for looking an hope you will leave a comment on this image.  Have a crafting fun day.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work colouring the image! Love the colouring of the face and neck and of course the hair. Pretty colours for your embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card - beautiful image and colouring. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.