Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Here I am studying

Hi all you wonderful crafters.  I did this card for my niece's birthday then decided not to send this one so made another one.  This image is from Deviate Art and I think she is just wonderful.  I am taking a skin and hair class from Kit and Clowder and this is one of my practice images.  I colored her with copics. (my newest passion)  I put the background paper through my dotted swiss embossing folder with a bit of Tan ink to make it looked aged.  I really like the way it turned out.  My purple ribbon is from Michaels dollar bin and I really like it.  My butterflies are a stampin-up die cut that cuts and embosses at the same time.  The purple above and below the image is a piece of scrap from a border cut that I did.  I like the way it looked so decided to use it instead of pitching it.  Well that is it for me today,  Hopefully tomorrow I will have some more done to share with you.  Happy Crafting all.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card. I love the image. What is the link for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My blog is http://granmargaret.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...