Followers

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Here I am studying

Hi all you wonderful crafters.  I did this card for my niece's birthday then decided not to send this one so made another one.  This image is from Deviate Art and I think she is just wonderful.  I am taking a skin and hair class from Kit and Clowder and this is one of my practice images.  I colored her with copics. (my newest passion)  I put the background paper through my dotted swiss embossing folder with a bit of Tan ink to make it looked aged.  I really like the way it turned out.  My purple ribbon is from Michaels dollar bin and I really like it.  My butterflies are a stampin-up die cut that cuts and embosses at the same time.  The purple above and below the image is a piece of scrap from a border cut that I did.  I like the way it looked so decided to use it instead of pitching it.  Well that is it for me today,  Hopefully tomorrow I will have some more done to share with you.  Happy Crafting all.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card. I love the image. What is the link for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My blog is http://granmargaret.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.