Followers

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Lady in Blue

Good evening to you all.  Tonite I am posting a card that I did yesterday and fell in love with it.  I colored it with copics for my class in Kit and Clowder and thought it turned out really sweet.  I made a hinged card as well which is a first for me.  It was relatively easy as well.  It is a new die cut that i got at the expo this year in Orlando.  I really like it and the blue is a beautiful die as well from the  same set.  I will certainly be using them a lot more often.  I have decided that I am going to make a set of these as a gift.  The image is one from Jade Dragonne from Deviant Art she is an amazing artist and her faces are perfect for practicing my skin tones on.  I sure hope you like her, I know I do.  I am going to enter her into some of the contest or challenges that I can find.  Happy Crafting all. 

1 comment:

  1. *gasp* Holy Tamolie girl!! That is amazing coloring, I'm in awe! *Ü* Beautiful image too, but your coloring is gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.