Sunday, June 8, 2014

Special Lady (Red, White & Blue)

Good evening to you all.  Tonight I am posting my card for the Rick St. Dennis Facebook group contest.  The Theme is Red, White and Blue.  This is one of my favorite images of Ricks.  I had so much fun coloring her.  She is a challenge to do and it took me a couple of hours to color.  I used my copics.  The base card is white then I used a deep red for the next layer then an aqua for the next and finally I used white and put that one thro my cuddle bug with an embossing folder.  The Butterflies are a cut out that I got from Hobby Lobby a while back.  I love the way it looks on here the pop of red on her dress.  I have entered her into the challenge and hope you will come play along.  He is on Facebook and I think you have to request to join his page but it is so much fun.  So Happy Crafting to you all and will see you around in blogland. 

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely. I have printed my image to join Rick's challenge, just have to do something with it before the challenge closes. Best wishes

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...