Followers

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Special Lady (Red, White & Blue)

Good evening to you all.  Tonight I am posting my card for the Rick St. Dennis Facebook group contest.  The Theme is Red, White and Blue.  This is one of my favorite images of Ricks.  I had so much fun coloring her.  She is a challenge to do and it took me a couple of hours to color.  I used my copics.  The base card is white then I used a deep red for the next layer then an aqua for the next and finally I used white and put that one thro my cuddle bug with an embossing folder.  The Butterflies are a cut out that I got from Hobby Lobby a while back.  I love the way it looks on here the pop of red on her dress.  I have entered her into the challenge and hope you will come play along.  He is on Facebook and I think you have to request to join his page but it is so much fun.  So Happy Crafting to you all and will see you around in blogland. 

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely. I have printed my image to join Rick's challenge, just have to do something with it before the challenge closes. Best wishes

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.