Followers

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Garden Girl

Hi everyone.  I have been off line for a couple of days as my computer decided to die on me.  And NO I didn't have everything backed up (my bad) but I did backup a few weeks ago so won't loose much.  Thank heaven.  I did do this card while I couldn't get on the computer however.  And have done a lot of coloring as well.  She is from Eastwind FB group and is a freebie.  I colored her with copics (of course) and mounter her on an aqua colored base card.  I cut three pieces of scrap with a fiskars border punch.  I did a punch on each corner of the card with a small punch that was given to me and I have no idea who it is by.  I added the the little watering can embellishment and the red crystal flowers for some bling.  I hope you like her and will leave me some love.  Happy Crafting all.

1 comment:

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.