Sunday, June 8, 2014

Garden Girl

Hi everyone.  I have been off line for a couple of days as my computer decided to die on me.  And NO I didn't have everything backed up (my bad) but I did backup a few weeks ago so won't loose much.  Thank heaven.  I did do this card while I couldn't get on the computer however.  And have done a lot of coloring as well.  She is from Eastwind FB group and is a freebie.  I colored her with copics (of course) and mounter her on an aqua colored base card.  I cut three pieces of scrap with a fiskars border punch.  I did a punch on each corner of the card with a small punch that was given to me and I have no idea who it is by.  I added the the little watering can embellishment and the red crystal flowers for some bling.  I hope you like her and will leave me some love.  Happy Crafting all.

1 comment:

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...