Followers

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Tiny Eveningpuff HobGobbi

Hi all,  today or I guess I should say good evening, it is after 11:00 here.  This is my HobGobbie by Heater Valentine at Lacy Sunshine Stamps.  She is just the cutest little creature I have seen in a long time.  There are 8 of them all together I think.  I colored her with my copics.  I used all scarps of paper that I found in my scrap box.  My butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch and the small flowers are punched from a small EK Success punch with a jewel in the center.  I hope you like my little HobGobbie and will go checkout Lacy Sunshine site to buy your own personal HobGobbie.  I hope you have a wonderful day or evening...  Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.