Followers

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Christmas in July

Hello to all you wonderful crafters.  Today I am posting for the first time for Imagine that by Kris. I am so excited to tell you that I was chosen to be a summer guest designer for her.  She has these wonderful images with lots of images in one set that you can buy here: http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com.  I strongly suggest you check her site out it is fantastic.  Now on to my card.  It was a fun card to do as it is really hot here right now.  Thinking of Christmas in this heat was sorta hard but I did it.  I had to go drag out my Christmas papers and embellishments as well.  I guess I will leave them out and start making my Christmas cards now, not to early so they say.  I always send out homemade cards so need a few and would be good to get started on them now that my stuff is out.  (Have you started on yours yet and if not here is a perfect set to get you started!!)  I colored my image with copics and used some sakura gel pens for bling.  My embellisments are from Martha Stewart collection.  I used a small tree and the snowflakes I took apart and used just the small portion of them.  I cut the image out with a spellbinders die.  I really like how this turned out.  I hope you will come over to ImaginThatbyKris and play along with our challenge this week.  Happy Crafting to you all.  I hope you will leave some love as I do read each and everyone of them.  Have a craft-tastic day!!!

4 comments:

  1. I really LOVE your card! You have amazing coloring skills, and that cute li'l tree on there is adorable. Thanks so much and Happy to have you on board!! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, absolutely adorable!!! I love your coloring of this sweet image. Great papers too.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card - love the lacy die cut you've used.

    Great to be working with you as a Summer Guest Designer for Imagine That.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.