Followers

Monday, August 25, 2014

A Note Card

Good morning to all you crafters.  Today is a day for my "Note" card.  This is one I will be doing with my class for the week of Aug 21 st.  It is pretty simple and easy to do.  I like it but to be honest I think it is a bit dull looking.  Maybe different papers would have helped but it looked ok when I did it.  Have you ever had that happen to you, make a card and like it when you make it then look at it the next day an say what was I thinking?  Well it has finally happened to me.  LOL  I like the design and will try it in different colors someday.  Who knows maybe I will like it then.  Well I can be off a day once in a while too I guess.  Well there it is in a nut shell folks we all make mistakes now an then and I am not afraid to admit it.  Have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. So very pretty!! Really love the sparkle in your design!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.