Followers

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Butterfly Thank you

Hey everyone I sure hope your having a great day.  It is a beautiful sunny day in South Florida, and a very hot one as well.  Thank goodness for AC or I would be looking for a pool somewhere.
On to my card,  it is a simple black and white card I made for a class that I did.  I used a sketch I found on pinterest as a guide.  It is all white paper and I stamped the thank you before I embossed it with the dotted swiss embossing folder.  The bottom of the small piece I embossed with a border embossing folder of dotted swiss.  I added the ribbon to add some interest to it.  The stamps are both from Stampin-up given to me by a great friend. Simple but elegant card.  I am very pleased on how it turned out.  I hope you like it as well.  Happy Crafting all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.