Followers

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Happy Anniversary

Good morning to all of you wonderful crafters.
       Well maybe I should say good afternoon as now that I look at the clock morning has passed an it is now afternoon.  Wow how did that happen?  Time gets away from me that is for sure. 
     Today I am posting for My Guest Designer spot on Imagine That by Kris.  This is my Anniversary card  that I made.  It is in a wedding set but also has the Happy Anniversary sentiment as well so I decided to do that one first then I will do the wedding card.  My grandson is getting married in October so I will use the other digi in the set to make the card for him and his bride.  I colored this image with copics and fussy cut it out.  the back ground paper is some I had in my stash and the die cut is a Heart Felt Creations window die.  I added some heart jewels and mounted it on a green card to match the window cut out.  I love how this looks and hope you do as well  Why not come down to Imagine That here:  http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/ and check out the work that Kris has.  You will get a line drawing and the color image plus the sentiments and sometimes even the papers if they come with the set.  Loads of wonderful digi's and for every occasion and season.  I love her work and am so happy to be on her summer Design team.  Happy Crafting and now to go make more cards. 

1 comment:

  1. ANother gorgeous card!! Your coloring skills are super, love how you colored this digi. You should be so proud of this creation :) Thank you so much Lynne!

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.