Followers

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Happy Days

Good Bright and Sunny Morning to you all.  What a beautiful day we have here in sunny south Florida.  Today I am posting for Tuesday Throwdown Challenge  Mellow Yellow "Use Yellow as your main color".  This adorable image is from Robyns Fetish.  It just makes my heart sing it is so cute.  I hope it makes you smile.  I colored my pretty little flower with copics and used a glitter pen on the little marks beside it.  I cut it out with a spellbinder die and the big butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch that I punched twice and pop dotted together for demention.  The smaller butterflies are a Stampin-up die cut and I use it all the time.  The ribbon is from my stash and the last of that color chevron.  I think I got this one (ribbon) from a garage sale.  The sentiment is from another set of stamps.  I mounted it on bright Yellow for the challenge and used a cut for Brick for the background for some color.  If you go to Robyn's Fetish here: http://robynsfetish.com you can find a whole ray of wonderful fun digi stamps.  Who doesn't love to color.  Thanks for dropping by my blog I sure appreciate it an hope you will browse and leave me some love while your hear.  I read each and everyone of them and thank you all ahead of time.  Happy Crafting.

14 comments:

  1. Linda I love your happy card! The image makes me smile and the butterflies and brick cut out behind are the perfect embellies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that MS punch. I haven't seen it before and I am totally bonkers for butterflies. Love that image too! TFS!


    kReN@afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that MS punch. I haven't seen it before and I am totally bonkers for butterflies. Love that image too! TFS!


    kReN@afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that MS punch. I haven't seen it before and I am totally bonkers for butterflies. Love that image too! TFS!


    kReN@afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that MS punch. I haven't seen it before and I am totally bonkers for butterflies. Love that image too! TFS!


    kReN@afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry! It wouldn't post and it wouldn't post. Blogger is against me !

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a happy card, alright! Great job, Linda.
    xxx Asha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Precious! A delightful card that makes me smile all over. Very cute.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful and happy card, Linda! Terrific butterflies and I love the brick die cut you used in the background. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card- loving all of the great details- esp the colors and the butterflies- the bling is great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fabulous! I love the contrast of the black brick piece in the background and your butterflies are lovely! The laughing sunflower...what can I say...so cute!!!! Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute! That sunflower puts smile on my face. Beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! This card is absolutely adorable! :) Love the yellows and happy image! Thanks for stopping by and I've started following you now! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super card hun really lovely hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.