Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Konas


     Hi everyone hope your day is a beautiful one.  It is hot here in sunny South Florida but better hot then freezing cold.
     Today I am posting for Tuesday Throwdown challenge
here:http://www.tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.com/.  It is all about our furry friends.  I chose this adorable dog named Konas from Oak Pond here: http://www.oakpondcreations.blogspot.com.  They have some really adorable images to play with so I hope you will all go to see what is there.  I colored my image with copics and rounded the edges.  I then mounted it onto some designer paper that I found in my scrap pile.  It was the perfect fit for this card, and don't you just love it when that happens.  I used some dark brown ribbon on the side and the sentiment is one that I got on a card from Joanne's for $1.00 and the name was on another part of it and is gone so I have no idea what company it is from.  I hope you like my little doggie.  I am not all that good with coloring animals and it is a real challenge for me but I got thro it and printed him several more times to practice with.
     I hope you will come down to the challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week and play along.  We do offer some great prizes for your creations if you win.   Playing is so much fun and you meet others who love to do the same.  Each team member does a card to inspire you and they are all unique to each team member so you get lots of inspiration to do your own card.  Hope to see you there.  Happy  Crafting and good luck.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring on this sweet pup!! :) The rounded edges fit perfectly with your design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This image is so sweet- and loving the Dp you used and the ribbon you added!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did a great job coloring this pooch. Love his eyes. Great card. Hugs from your TT Teamie, Debi

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...