Followers

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Miss Ballerina

Well now isn't she just wonderful??  I love this image as my grand daughter is working on becoming a Ballerina and I made this just for her.  This image is from Imagine That by Kris and you can check out her images here. http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/.  I am a guest designer on her team for the summer and she gives us sets to use.  She sells her images in sets.  You will get a color image or two and a line drawing and sentiments.  Sometimes she puts papers in as well.  You can't beat that for sure.  I colored this little beauty with copics and mounted her on pink glitter paper.  The rick rack is from Hobby Lobby and the sentiment is one that comes with the image.  I sure hope you will go over to Imagine That and check out her images.  Thanks for looking and I hope you will become a member and return soon.  I love to get love and read each and everyone of them.  Happy Crafting all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.