Friday, August 29, 2014

New DT Call and Challenge Blog

Good evening /morning to you all.  It is evening here but who knows what time it is where your at reading this.  I just wanted to promote this new challenge blog for Karleigh Sue Here:http://karleighsuechallenge.blogspot.com/2014/08/new-blog-and-dt-call.html .  I am going to go for the Dt position on here and see if I can make it.  If not then I will try another time.  I think her images are adorable and I did color one that she gave as a free digi on her face book page.  And this is the address for her esty store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/KarleighSueDigis?utm_source=OpenGraph&utm_medium=PageTools&utm_campaign=Share.  I hope you will all go check out her store and purchase some of the adorable digi's she is offering.  She has been adding to the store a lot and I am sure will be adding more as she goes.  She is a new Artist for me and I am not sure how long she has been doing this but I can see she is very talented.  So won't you all go see what she has? 
I am not sure how to add her banner here but I have added the link for the challenge and here is the image I colored as the digi. 

This was colored with copics and mounted on to dp that I got at a garage sale the flower was cut with my cameo and the flourishes are some pieces left over from other cuts on my cameo.  I waste nothing.  LOL  So please come play along at the Challenge it starts soon. 

Happy Crafting all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...