Followers

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Tiger Girl

 
Good morning to you all...  Today's post is for Tuesday Throwdown challenge Dress Up.  I sure hope you will come down and play along with us here:  http://www.tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.com/.  Our images this week are from Chi Chi Memories.  Isn't she just adorable?    I hope you will go here to check out how to get these sweet images.     http://www.chichimemories.com
I colored her with copics and mounted her on a brown piece of card stock then on a piece of wall paper that had some grain to it.  I really like the wall paper but it did make my card curl a bit but it is ok now.  I put the sentiment to the side and I like how it turned out.  The stars are from my stash.  Come on down and play along we have some great prizes for the winner...  Beside doing challenges are a lot of fun..  
Happy Crafting all.  

6 comments:

  1. She is adorable and would get a big handful of candy if she knocked on our front door. Great wall paper and corner punch. Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too stinkin' CUTE!! I love the sentiment! LOL!! Your coloring is amazing! :) Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
    My Blog: Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card- loving your coloring- great job on the hair! Loving the texture of the wallpaper and the stars are a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DARLing Linda!! love the cutie tiger and dp to go with him and the stars are a cute embellie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you used wallpaper in your card design! Your coloring is fantastic and the sentiment on it's side...very clever! Have a happy halloween! ~Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome colouring, Linda. And the little tiger says "Meow" .... that's just precious!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.