Followers

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Party Time

Hey everyone this is a freebie image I got from the Outlawz party time events for this week.  We had to follow a sketch here below.  I colored the image with copics and glitter pens for bling.  I printed the paper that came with the set of images. The sentiment came with the image as well.  I had some banners in my stash which I used as well so I cut it down a bit as it was way to big and added the two flower gems to the bottom.   
I hope you will come down and play along and join all the fun at The Outlawz here: http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com.  Great games and this freebie plus challenges all week long.  I hope to see you there!!  Happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.