Followers

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Wedding card



Hi everyone.  I just wanted to post the card that I made for my grandson's wedding.  It was fun to make and I sure hope he loves it as much as I do.  The outside is Velum that is patterned with small flowers and leaves.  The inside is the image that I got from Imagine That by Kris.  I love this image for them.  The couple has been together for along time and are perfect for each other.  I fastened it with just a small piece of ribbon.  I didn't want to use glue because it would have shown.  The brides colors are purple and I used  that color on the card.  I hope you like this one.  Happy Crafting to you all.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Linda. I am sure your grandson and his wife really appreciated it and will cherish it forever! They should!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card. Love it.
    Marcia
    mvanhoosan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card I know he will treasure this card.Joyce JOhnson

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card , love the velum effect relly makes the card look special hugs Tania xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda, Your wedding card is beautiful! I love it. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown Imagine That! DT

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.