Followers

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Turkey girl

Hi everyone.  Today I am posting this sweet card with the image by EastWind.  She was a freebie for the progressive challenge they do on Facebook.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheEastWind/.  I colored her with copics and cut out the image with spellbinders oval die.  I inked the outside of the cut before I took it out of the die so it leaves the edges clean.  The sentiment is from a set from Imagine That by Kris.  The background paper is a piece of wall paper that I had in my stash.  The gems are from my stash as well.  I wanted to keep this one CAS to showcase the image.  Hope you like my card and will leave me some love.  Happy crafting all....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.