Friday, December 19, 2014

From our "Horse" to your Horse

Good afternoon to you all.  So you all can feel bad with me it is cold here in Florida.  I am sitting here with jeans and fleece shirt on.  It was 51 degrees when I got up this am.  It is sunny now and whole 63 degrees and it is 2 in the afternoon, which tells me it is gonna stay cool today.  Ok enough complaining it is still Paradise here. 
This is an Image from Imagine That by Kris and I have a friend who is a horse lover so this is a perfect Christmas card for her.  She has a horse about the same color as this one from what I saw in her photos.  I colored it with copics and cut it out to mount it on an embossed snowflake background paper.  I wanted it pretty simple to highlight the horse itself.  You can play along with Kris at Imagine that with any of her images now in a new challenge that she has started just recently.  So now you have two ways to win on Imagine That.  Here is the addy for her site.http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/.  I would love to see all of you come play along.  We also have progressive challenge as well.  So hop on over and check out the site.  Hope to see you all there.  Happy Crafting and MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...