Monday, December 15, 2014

Mice skating

Hey all you mice lovers out there check out these cards.  What a great image to make Christmas cards from.  I made two different cards from just one image.  The bottom one is the precolored one and the one on top is one I colored with copics and cut it out so more of the background embossing would show.  I added red glitter glue to the top one in the center of the snowflakes.  The sentiments come with the images at Imagine That by Kris as well.  Sometimes she adds papers too.  The second one the background stripe paper is from Martha Stewart and the ribbon is from my stash.  I used a fiskars corner punch to do each of the corners of the card and the papers.  I think they both make a great Christmas card.  Hopefully these will be the last of the ones I need for my friends and family.  I am ready to go on to another holiday.
I hope you will check out the challenges at Imagine That we have two now, the monthly progressive and the use any digi from Kris. Here is the blog address for her site. http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/ you can come check it out we have some great inspiration from the Design Team and Kris herself.  She is a great artist.  Happy Crafting to you all.
And Merry Christmas and Happy New Year as well.  

1 comment:

  1. awww... very nice cards Linda :) Loving your backgrounds on both cards with the embossing and gems and the stripes - perfect!! Thanks so much. Have a blessed dayxx

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...