Followers

Friday, December 12, 2014

Snowman family with Igloo

Good afternoon,  This is another one of Kris's images from Imagine That by Kris site here: http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/.  This image is a composite of two sets of Kris's.  I love this igloo and so I decided to use it with the snowmen as well.  I love PNG images that you can add to each other.  This is the colored version of the image for both of the images.   This sure makes it easy to put a card together quickly.  I added the glitter rick rack at the top and bottom plus the cute little bow at the top.  I love the way it turned out.  I hope you will leave me some love on this darling card. 
Happy Crafting to you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.