Friday, January 30, 2015

Happy Valentines Day

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO YOU ALL!!!  This is a Valentines that I made with an image from Imagine That by Kris.  I just love this mouse.  She also has a boy Mouse which I have not gotten to make as of yet.  But I will. I colored her with copics and fussy cut her so the papes would show behind her.  I used some papers from my stash and I think they maybe Recollections from Michael's from last year.  I used a paper doily for the card as well.  The strip that looks like rick rack is from a package of lots of cut outs from Hobby Lobby.  I punched the pink strip with a Fiskars border punch which is my favorite punch and added the rick rack.  The heart is a sticker I bought at the dollar store.  I wrote the sentiment on the balloons.  The inside is done as well.  Here is a shot of that and it has another heart of it from the dollar store. 
I hope you like my Valentines card.  Now my biggest thing is which grand child gets this one.  LOL  Have a great day you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...