Followers

Friday, January 30, 2015

Happy Valentines Day

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO YOU ALL!!!  This is a Valentines that I made with an image from Imagine That by Kris.  I just love this mouse.  She also has a boy Mouse which I have not gotten to make as of yet.  But I will. I colored her with copics and fussy cut her so the papes would show behind her.  I used some papers from my stash and I think they maybe Recollections from Michael's from last year.  I used a paper doily for the card as well.  The strip that looks like rick rack is from a package of lots of cut outs from Hobby Lobby.  I punched the pink strip with a Fiskars border punch which is my favorite punch and added the rick rack.  The heart is a sticker I bought at the dollar store.  I wrote the sentiment on the balloons.  The inside is done as well.  Here is a shot of that and it has another heart of it from the dollar store. 
I hope you like my Valentines card.  Now my biggest thing is which grand child gets this one.  LOL  Have a great day you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.