Sunday, February 1, 2015

Stamp of the Month for Progressive Challenge Imagine That

    This fun image is so adorable.  It is from Imagine That Progressive Challenge.  I am not sure that everyone knows what a progressive challenge is so I want explain it for those who don't and I hope the ones that do will bare with me.  You buy the first image from Kris then when you play in the challenge you use that image and then the following month you next the next image free.  And as long as you play with the free image each month you will get the following image free.
     Ok now for my card.  I colored the image with copics and had a ball.  What adorable kittens,  I then mounted them on to  a piece of paper I think is recollections Valentine paper.  I punched each corner with a corner punch from fiskars and love this punch.  I pop dotted the image for demention and the sentiment as well.  When you get this image you get a line drawing and colored images as well as some different sentiments.  This is one of the sentiments in the kit.  Sometimes Kris will add papers as well although not all the time.  The cute sparkly hearts are stickers from the local dollar store.  I do get a lot of my stickers there.  I buy lots of them for my grand daughter who loves stickers. 
Come on down and get your image at the store here:http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com then get your mojo on and make you card to enter the challenge here: http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com
     If anyone is from across the pond and worried about the new tax go to the website and Kris has directions on how to get your image without the tax. 
    I sure hope you will all join us this month in our Valentine Challenge.  Have a great crafting day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...