Followers

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Baseball Nicholas

      Well good morning to you all.
      Today I am posting for my DT position at Just Inspirational Challenges.  Our theme this week is "Sports"  My little baseball player was colored with Copics.
      I choose this image from Inky Impressions and you can find this image here: http://www.inkyimpressionsrubberstamps.com/.  They have a lot of fun images like this one.  I have made this card for my grand son who loves baseball.  The background paper I made on the computer with an image I found on the internet.  I didn't have any background paper that I liked to go with this so I made this one.  The sentiment is one I hand wrote as he is a Home Run Hitter.  I just added the brads for bling but that is all I wanted on it so the image is the main focal point.

I hope you will all come down to Just Inspirational Challenges here to play http://justinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/   We have some super prizes for you to win so come on down and play along with us.

Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.