Thursday, February 5, 2015

Spring Banquet

     Good morning to you all.  My post today is called Spring Banquet and is from Ching-Chou Kuik.  https://www.etsy.com/shop/gjzcck? 
      I urge you to go check out her fantastic images.  They are so beautiful and wonderful to color.  I colored this one with copics and mounted her on black to make her stand out.  The flowers at the bottom and top are in the same color as the card base.  They are a new die cut that I got from sizzix and the flourish is from my stock.  When I need things like this I cut lots of them so next time I don't have to stop to cut one.  The gems in the flowers are from Want to Scrap.

      This card will be for the monthly Challenge here: http://cck-digitalstamps-challenge.blogspot.com/.  Come on down and play along to win some wonderful images from Ching-Chou Kuik. The theme is something Torn to pieces in which you have to have something torn on your card.  Mine is the florish at the top I had to tear it off to make it shorter as it was way to long.

3 comments:

  1. So lovely!!! Your coloring on that image is just gorgeous!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Linda love the colour's you have used
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Linda and I love how you did her hair - it's so shiny!

    Hugs, Vannessa

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...