Followers

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Longing

Well good morning to each and everyone of you!!  What a beautiful day it is here in Sunny South Florida.  My DT post for today is called "Longing" by Ching-Chou Kuik.  She is so beautiful and reminded me of summer so I chose the greens to color her in.  Of course my favorite color is green but that really had nothing to do with the choice. :) 
The site address for Ching-Chou Kuik blog is http://cck-digitalstamps-challenge.blogspot.com/

I colored her with copic and did the muted background with Pan pastels.  I am pretty new to them and am just learning but it sure is fun to do.  I suggest if you have a friend that has them give them a try before you buy them.  They are a lot of fun to use however.  One of my friends on the facebook page for Ching-Chou Kuik Stamps told me about them and encouraged me to try them and I am so glad I did.  I tried to coordinate the papers with the image to give it an elegant look as she looks elegant to me.  I layered the image and then used foam dots to give it some demention then I added the bling to the right side and the gems to the corners for more bling.  I sure hope you like my card and will leave me some love to let me know you have been here. 

If your not already a follower I would love for you to follow me and leave me a note to let me know you have been here to see me and I will come follow you as well.  So till next week!!!!

Happy Crafting to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.