Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Whoopsie Baby

Good Morning all.   My image is from Whoopsiedaisy digis.  She is just adorable.  I colored her with copics and love how she turned out.  I cute the back ground with a new spellbinders die cut and the flowers are from fiskars punches.  The swirl is also a spellbinders die cut.  The bow is my ribbon,  made with my homemade bow maker that my hubby made for me and I added a button to hide the knot.  I sure hope you like my pretty girl I know I love the way she turned out and like the new die cut that I bought!    Happy Crafting all.

1 comment:

  1. awww... how adorable!! Love the image and love those flowers and your frame is A-MAZING! really fun and fancy.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...