Followers

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Whoopsie Baby

Good Morning all.   My image is from Whoopsiedaisy digis.  She is just adorable.  I colored her with copics and love how she turned out.  I cute the back ground with a new spellbinders die cut and the flowers are from fiskars punches.  The swirl is also a spellbinders die cut.  The bow is my ribbon,  made with my homemade bow maker that my hubby made for me and I added a button to hide the knot.  I sure hope you like my pretty girl I know I love the way she turned out and like the new die cut that I bought!    Happy Crafting all.

1 comment:

  1. awww... how adorable!! Love the image and love those flowers and your frame is A-MAZING! really fun and fancy.

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.