Friday, May 8, 2015

Ballerina In Yellow

Good Morning to all you wonderful crafters!

      Today my post is for Imagine That by Kris.  She is a beautiful ballerina and I made this one for my grand daughter who is 4 and taking Ballerina classes.  She loves to get cards and this one fits so well.  Her outfit she tells me is Pink but she likes the color yellow as well so I incorporated both colors in this card.  I really love how it turned out as I wasn't sure how the two colors would look together but will certainly use them together more often now.

      You can find this image at the store that Kris has here: http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/.  She normally has the outline and a colored image for those who don't like to color and also sentiments.  I put the sentiment on the inside this time.  I made the card pretty plain as my grand daughter likes to take off the bling and embellishments to keep in a small box I made her so I don't normally put on much when I make them for her.  Here is a peek at the inside for the sentiment.
     Just plain and simple.  I colored this little beauty with my copics and used a spellbinder die to cut her out an then inked the edges.  I tied the little bow with the bow maker that my hubby made for me.  
I hope you will leave me some love and let me know what you think of this little beauty.  Happy Crafting to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...