Saturday, May 9, 2015

My Pansies

                                                          IMAGINE THAT BY KRIS

Well good morning to you all.  I said I would post this one as soon as I was done posting the last one.  I did want to give it a couple of days in between as not to over whelm you with to many posts as one time.  So I am giving this a week from the last one.  Pansies are one of my favorite flowers and was my fathers favorite as well.  I do hope I did them justice when I colored them.  I have since colored several of the images and in different colors too.  They make wonderful Mothers day and all occasion cards.  You could use them for anything actually as I have done.  I made a box of them one for all the occasions I could think of to sell and all different colors.  I do love how this turned out and you can find this image at Imagine That by Kris here: http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/.  You get line drawings and also the colored image if you don't want to color or don't color at all just stamp.  Kris does a fantastic job with the colored images as well and they all have sentiments with them.  All of the images Kris draws have been in sets so you get everything you need to do a card.

This is one of the images for the Progressive Challenge for the month of May and if you want to join in you can go purchase this image and play along and then next months image is free to you.  I am sure most of you know how a progressive challenge works.  I have gotten so many great images doing the progressive challenges and that has built my collection of images to quite a few.  It is actually how I got hooked on digital images. 
I colored this with copics and did some layering with it.  The background paper is a swirl paper that I got from a friend and love it.   The plaid is from her as well  I added the prettylittle bow and the flower gems for bling.  Oh  and the ribbon at the bottom of the image too.
I hope you will come play along with us at the Challenge this month and for months to come.  Hop on over when your done here and pick up your image and play along.  Hope to see you there so till then Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...