Thursday, June 4, 2015

Orange Poppy

Hey everyone.

      I wanted to post this card that I made today.  The image is from Anne Fenton of the Outlawz and was from the Freebie Challenge at the Outlawz.  I did one that is red and I like it so much (flowers are my favorite) I decided to do another one in orange.  I really like the way it turned out.  I colored it with copics and used a sharpie pen to make it darker.  The flower is a new punch from Fiskars and it turned out really well.  I have more ideas for this punch as it looks like it can be used for leaves as well.  The background swirl is a die cut from spell binders.  The striped paper is a scarp from my stash.   The tiny butterfly is from stampin-up. 

     I do really like this image and you can have it too if you join the Outlawz web site.  http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/.  They have a different challenge for each day of the week so come on down and join the fun. 

Happy Crafting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you for looking at my craft world and would love to hear your comments on my work. So please leave me some love.

 This is my image for the blog over at My Scrapbook place.  Come and join us for some fun.  You can find the blog here: https://yourscrapboo...